Senior Freelance Experiential Producer/Project Manager
AV&C, an award winning creative technology studio, seeks a Freelance Senior Experiential Producer/PM to help deliver software driven physical installations to cultural and brand clients.
You are an Senior Experiential Producer/PM uniquely qualified to manage the integrated design, development, and implementation of our complex projects. In this role you will be both team and client facing, and primarily responsible for planning and scheduling, setting goals and expectations, coordinating multiple disciplines, managing reviews and quality assurance, and delivering amazing and challenging projects on time, on budget, and with a happy client and team.
- Manage development of software media platforms and their integration with hardware systems into the physical space
- Work collaboratively with design, brand and agency client teams to deliver next level projects
- Create and manage project estimates, budgets, process, and schedules
- Work hand-in-hand with Design and Technical Lead to provide overall team leadership
- Manage creative, production, and technical teams
- Capture direction from client documents and meetings and coordinate action items with internal and external project teams
- Manage client review process
- 3+ years experience as an Senior Experiential Producer/PM in external client facing situations
- Experience managing the development of full stack software environments spanning front end to back end
- Proven success managing creative and technical processes
- Collaboration skills and ability to direct efforts and deliver results from local and remote teams
- Communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Fluent using management tools such as Excel, FastTrack and Basecamp
- Experience working with creative coders on physical installations
- Grace and effectiveness under pressure
Please send resumes to email@example.com
AV&C is an award winning NYC-based experiential design studio that creates software driven physical installations for architectural and brand clients globally.