AV&C seeks a UX Designer to work with our team on select projects. We create large scale, realtime installations that are often expressed in an ecosystem of media canvases, input sensors, external data sources, and user interfaces. We are always working at the edge of what is possible, and are looking for someone with a strong systematic design sensibility and depth of technical knowledge who can help develop the user experience in the early stage of projects.
- three years experience designing the UX for projects and products
- wire framing interfaces for mobile & desktop
- experience designing for physical installations
- prototyping simple UI flows – with paper, HTML or prototyping tools
- leading clients and user groups through user testing
- advanced knowledge of software design tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
AV&C is an award winning NYC-based experiential design studio that creates software driven physical installations for architectural and brand clients globally.