AV&C, a NYC based Experience Design Studio, seeks a mid-level Producer to join our team of innovators that empowers leading brands, architects, and artists to deliver site specific, software driven technology installations. This role will collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to design, develop and deliver technology solutions and services combining experience design, software development, and technology integration. Candidate will manage projects from concept through to deployment.
Our work is variable from project to project, but typically involves design through handoff of interactive media experiences and responsive storytelling environments at architectural scales. These projects embody complex ecosystems of custom and off-the-shelf software and hardware layers communicating in real time to deliver seamless and coherent activation within physical spaces.
- Manage projects with multiple tracks across experience design, software development and technology
- Create production schedules and budgets, and drive schedule for project
- Manage expectations and be a partner for both client and firm, balancing goals from both perspectives
- Capture design direction from client documents and meetings and coordinate action items with internal and external project teams
- Monitor project resource allocation, hours and burn reports and provide ongoing project risk management
- Work with XD, UX/UI, Software, and Systems leads from the earliest concept stage forward, ensuring innovative approaches are employed in risk managed ways.
- Plan, lead and document client and internal meetings, from kick-off to delivery
- Assure quality of project delivery
- Manage resources, subcontractors and partners on projects
- Respond quickly to incoming client requests, and proactively communicate the status of those requests to the clients as work is completed
- Document project workflow and end-user guides as needed
- Train client on delivered solutions as needed
- 3+ years experience as an experiential Producer/PM in external client facing situations
- Experience managing the development of full stack software environments spanning front end to back end
- Proven success managing creative and technical processes
- Collaboration skills and ability to direct efforts and deliver results from local and remote teams
- Communicative, flexible and precise under tight deadlines
- Fluent using management tools such as Excel, Smartsheets and Basecamp
- Experience working with creative coders on physical installations
- Grace and effectiveness under pressure
- Strength in creatively problem-solving and critical thinking
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject Producer in the subject line.